I’m just goofin’—New boot Goofin’

Well, I guess it’s been a while since I’ve checked in. Rumors of my demise are justified but false. Alas, I was not incinerated in a fiery blaze, but I can offer no proof to the contrary. Where did I leave off? Ah yes.. The summertime. I was invited to some sort of turtle festival. Being a well-versed lover of all things both terrapin and musical, I ingested the required regimen of under-the-table entheogens and proceeded on my merry way to the party place.

Hooboy. I can still smell that hippie stench. That’s not to say I didn’t participate. Or procreate:

I jest yet again. These were a friendly lot, though. It was incredible to see how many people contributed their own individual efforts to the communal artistic vibe of the gathering. I procured some shirts, some beverages, some flowering herbs, and various other ingestibles. At the peak of my experience, I became one with my surroundings:

If you’d polled me then, I would have bet that you would be unable to discern me from my surroundings from a mere photograph sometime in the future. I would have obviously been proven a moron at this point.

I’ve heard some concerns that I haven’t been making enough inanimate friends on my journeys here in the fine American United States of. Rest easy, readers; I was introduced to a finely carved wooden owl whose handlers managed to match my own in spontaneity and inebrity:

The owl was quite pleasant. We were intimate. I may have a child.

On a somewhat depressing note… in my travels I have missed several connections, most notably Lou Barlow, Penn and Teller, and Montel Williams. My handler is the only one to blame for these oversights. Nevertheless, here I am with an E-list celebrity:

Yes. It’s Wavy Gravy. Yes, you should be underwhelmed. Montel is way cooler. And he smokes almost as much pot.

Perhaps it was the sun getting to me, but I was feeling a bit disoriented. I tried and tried and tried to “come down” as gradually as possible. Nothing was working until these fellows walked out onto the stage:

Guster brought to you courtesy of Pooptoad.

I’d heard them around the house a few times, muffled from inside my handy carrying case. They were much better live. I was relaxed. I tried my hand at the ladies.

Looks like I did pretty well. The only one who didn’t want a piece was third on my list, anyways.

Posted by on 01/25 at 11:09 PM

Our knowledgeable sales/engineering staff is ready to help with stock instruments or custom measurement applications.
force gauge

Posted by force gauge  on  08/22  at  12:48 AM

We provide seo ray ban aviator services jaipur, seo expert in jaipur,

Posted by ray ban aviator  on  08/22  at  09:34 PM

Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on that. And nike air max femme pas cher he actually bought me lunch nike air max thea femme because I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch!

Posted by nike air max femme pas cher  on  08/26  at  03:12 AM

Nice and cool post. Thanks for sharing informative post

Posted by Android Apk Apps  on  08/26  at  12:29 PM

I have read your article and trust me it was all worth written and you have mentioned it really well.

Posted by Qaida  on  08/31  at  01:24 AM

A laugh, to be joyous, must flow from a joyous heart, for without kindness, there can be no true joy.
Unblocked Games, Friv, Yepi 2, Y3 Games, Kizi Games, Y8 Games, Friv 2 Games

Posted by friv  on  09/06  at  11:53 AM

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.

Posted by friv 2  on  09/10  at  09:07 PM

very informative website,so I like and read personally.

Posted by Sellpoint  on  09/22  at  11:33 PM

packers and movers pune

movers and packers bangalore

Posted by movers and packers bangalore  on  09/23  at  11:57 PM

I’m currently not certain the spot you are getting your data, yet great theme. I should spend a while discovering progressively or seeing more. Much thanks to you for incredible data I used to look for this information for my main goal.

Posted by Buy Modafinil Online  on  09/27  at  07:40 AM

packers and movers bangalore @ http://www.shiftingguide.in/packers-and-movers-bangalore.html
packers and movers pune @ http://www.shiftingguide.in/packers-and-movers-pune.html

Posted by priyanka  on  09/30  at  11:28 PM

Best Website Design company Malaysia
Best Website Design company Malaysia
Best Website Design company Malaysia
Website Design company Malaysia
best software company malaysia
software company malaysia

Posted by Best Website Design company Malaysia  on  10/10  at  09:37 AM

Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don’t really provide anything that I’m interested in, but I’m most definately interested in this one.
temple run 2 , download temple run 2 , temple run 2 game , temple run 2 download , temple run 2 app

Posted by  on  10/20  at  09:48 PM

Nice! thank you so much! Thank you for sharing. Your blog posts are more interesting and impressive.
geometry dash apk , geometry dash game , geometry dash , download geometry dash , geometry dash app

Posted by  on  10/20  at  09:49 PM

I think there are many people like and visit it regularly, including me.I actually appreciate your own position and I will be sure to come back here.
launcher , download launcher , launcher apk , launcher app , launcherapp

Posted by  on  10/20  at  09:49 PM

Synthesize the best games for Schools.
Friv Games | Y8Y8 | Pbs Kids | Kizi Game | Y3 Game | Unblocked 2 Games | Unblocked Game | ABCya | Tetris Battle | Yepi Online | Y8 Game | Yepi Games | Friv Online | Unblocked Games at School

Posted by Unblocked Games  on  10/26  at  10:09 AM

Thanks for sharing the information. It is very useful for my future. keep sharing

Posted by starfall  on  11/21  at  10:40 PM

I love all the posts, I really enjoyed, I would like more information about this, because it is very nice., Thanks for sharing.

mario | free mahjong   happy wheels 3 | atari breakout

launcherfive nights at freddy’s 5 |traffic rider |   atari breakout game |

Posted by  on  11/23  at  10:03 PM

Well thanks for posting such an outstanding idea. I like this blog & I like the topic and thinking of making it right.

Posted by Agen Sabung Ayam Online  on  11/30  at  11:34 AM

شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام وشركة نظافة بالدمام مؤسسة العطاء لخدمات مكافحة الحشرات ورش مبيدات بالدمام ونقل عفش بالدمام والخبر والجبيل والقطيف وتعتبر الاولى فى مجال مكافحة الحشرات بالدمام
شركة نقل عفش بالخبر,شركة نقل عفش بالجبيل,شركة نقل عفش بالدمام,شركة نظافة بالدمام,شركة نظافة بالخبر
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام

Name:

Email:

Location:

URL:

Smileys

Remember my personal information

Notify me of follow-up comments?

Submit the word you see below:

<< Back to main