I’m just goofin’—New boot Goofin’

Well, I guess it’s been a while since I’ve checked in. Rumors of my demise are justified but false. Alas, I was not incinerated in a fiery blaze, but I can offer no proof to the contrary. Where did I leave off? Ah yes.. The summertime. I was invited to some sort of turtle festival. Being a well-versed lover of all things both terrapin and musical, I ingested the required regimen of under-the-table entheogens and proceeded on my merry way to the party place.

Hooboy. I can still smell that hippie stench. That’s not to say I didn’t participate. Or procreate:

I jest yet again. These were a friendly lot, though. It was incredible to see how many people contributed their own individual efforts to the communal artistic vibe of the gathering. I procured some shirts, some beverages, some flowering herbs, and various other ingestibles. At the peak of my experience, I became one with my surroundings:

If you’d polled me then, I would have bet that you would be unable to discern me from my surroundings from a mere photograph sometime in the future. I would have obviously been proven a moron at this point.

I’ve heard some concerns that I haven’t been making enough inanimate friends on my journeys here in the fine American United States of. Rest easy, readers; I was introduced to a finely carved wooden owl whose handlers managed to match my own in spontaneity and inebrity:

The owl was quite pleasant. We were intimate. I may have a child.

On a somewhat depressing note… in my travels I have missed several connections, most notably Lou Barlow, Penn and Teller, and Montel Williams. My handler is the only one to blame for these oversights. Nevertheless, here I am with an E-list celebrity:

Yes. It’s Wavy Gravy. Yes, you should be underwhelmed. Montel is way cooler. And he smokes almost as much pot.

Perhaps it was the sun getting to me, but I was feeling a bit disoriented. I tried and tried and tried to “come down” as gradually as possible. Nothing was working until these fellows walked out onto the stage:

Guster brought to you courtesy of Pooptoad.

I’d heard them around the house a few times, muffled from inside my handy carrying case. They were much better live. I was relaxed. I tried my hand at the ladies.

Looks like I did pretty well. The only one who didn’t want a piece was third on my list, anyways.

Posted by on 01/25 at 11:09 PM

Thanks for the great post. I liked your writing style most. I like play game as game Stick RPG, score hero game, game return man 3 and game Potty Racers 3

Posted by Douchebag workout  on  12/13  at  10:22 PM

WONDERFUL Post.thanks for share..more wait.. Agen Bola Sbobet Taruhan Bola Online

Posted by Agen Judi Bola  on  12/15  at  12:02 AM

I really enjoyed, I would like more information about this, because it is very nice.Thanks for sharing.

Posted by wingsio  on  12/29  at  09:15 PM

A child asked God: “If everything was written in fate so why should the convention?“.
Friv 2 | Unblocked | Yepi 2 | Unblocked Games | Xbox One

Posted by  on  01/02  at  10:52 AM

Please vivit adress online flash 2017 new.
Friv 2017 , Kizi 1000 , Y8 , Juegos De Twizl , Friv

Posted by Fofy Games  on  01/02  at  09:52 PM

I’d have to check with you here. Which is not something I usually do! I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment! Website Visit Visit Web Read More Information

Posted by  on  01/06  at  03:05 AM

Post that, they visit the convey of the site to which the shifting will happen on the given day. They return and see a number of things and possible total weight which would be passed on at the same time.

Packers and movers in Hyderabad
Movers and packers in Hyderabad
Packers movers in Hyderabad
Movers packers in Hyderabad

Posted by Raaj 1992  on  01/12  at  03:19 AM

The blog or and best that is extremely useful to keep I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for, I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much.
animal jam | five nights at freddy’s | hotmail login

Posted by animal jam  on  01/17  at  08:38 PM

Can’t understand it is an concert or a market of Flat belts, PVC Conveyor Belts, Nylon Belts,Timing Belts.

Posted by ajay Pandey  on  01/18  at  12:31 PM

Independent Bangalore Escorts
Bangalore Escorts Agency
Bangalore Independent Escorts
Escorts in Bangalore

Posted by Bangalore Escorts Agency  on  01/23  at  02:31 AM

I really enjoyed the information and direction you give through your website. I have saved it to my favorites and look forward to revisiting your site.
Best Baby Jumper

Posted by Amit  on  01/24  at  01:22 PM

Hi there, this weekend is pleasant for me, because this point in time i
am reading this impressive educational piece of writing here at
my residence.

Posted by homosexual adult  on  02/03  at  12:17 AM

I was looking around for good contract example for days. This is the best one I have found! truly highly

recommended!

Posted by Superior Leather-Movie Leather Jackets  on  02/06  at  06:04 AM

We provide Electrical Solution Coming from New Construction To Maintenance For Residential & Commercial.
Developed in 1987. Our Power Firm Has Possessed The Privilege To
Offer Our Areas Power Necessities For Over 25+ Years.
Big Scale New Development Or even Only A Lightweight
Light bulb Improvement, We Have actually Seen It All. Our experts Have Offered All Forms of Power
Job Considering that Set up in 1987 Remembering The Consumer Offering a
World Class Service Expertise To All.

Posted by 24 7 electricians  on  02/12  at  08:35 PM

Developed in 1987. Our Power Firm Has Possessed The Privilege
To Offer Our Areas Power Necessities For Over 25+ Years.
Big Scale New Development Or even Only A Lightweight Light bulb
Job Considering that Set up in 1987 Remembering The Consumer Offering a World Class Service Expertise To All.

Posted by 24 7 electricians  on  02/12  at  08:35 PM

Plagiarism is a period for copying off of another???s function.  The National Honor Society has been giving learners annually since 1946.  Account As a way to enlist for account, individuals will need to have excellence in scholarship, assistance, leadership and character. If a scholar meets under these classes, she must find out if her school comes with an organization with all the National Honor Society. Consult your trainer, key or student body leader when you have an NHS chapter university.  Quality Specifications Solely those who are in levels 10 through 12 meet the criteria to be involved in the National Honor Society dissertation grant. Individuals that are within the age of 18 will get additional organizations which have scholarships to suit their requirements.  Nomination Learners can not apply to participate within the article grant. NHS customers in good standing who would want to be viewed for nomination can contact their high-school NHS chapter advisor.  In your dissertation, you need to speak about the National Honor Society. You can are the background of NHS, its current activities, certain requirements for membership, its certain plans or some of its accomplishments.  Not just in case you speak about the business, nevertheless you should speak about oneself too. Your article should display leadership, honesty, identity, maturation and honor.
<a >thesis proposal sample pdf</a>
<a >global warming research paper</a>
<a >definition of thesis in writing</a>

Posted by Billiedog  on  05/24  at  05:52 AM

I just could not depart your website prior to suggesting that I extremely enjoyed the standard info an individual provide in your visitors?
Is gonna be again regularly in order to
inspect new posts

Posted by m88bet asia  on  06/06  at  10:32 PM

an individual provide in your visitors? Is gonna be again regularly in order
to inspect new posts

Posted by m88bet asia  on  06/06  at  10:33 PM

The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought youd have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention. Judi Cara Bertaruh Turnamen Texas Holdem

Posted by rickeynevil  on  06/16  at  03:48 AM

I really liked them a very visual article.

Posted by Best Beds Buying Guide  on  06/29  at  04:11 AM
Page 5 of 5 pages « First  <  3 4 5

Name:

Email:

Location:

URL:

Smileys

Remember my personal information

Notify me of follow-up comments?

Submit the word you see below:

<< Back to main