Excuse Me There… May I Lick Your Boot?

My nerves having again been calmed to the point where I could venture out of the air conditioned guestroom, I decided to accompany my associates to a restaurant that afforded what would be a rather dizzying perspective if viewed in time-lapse form. Our cheery congregation proceeded to be moved out of their initial seating location, as it was supposedly closed. Someone cracked that, given the rotation, couldn’t we just wait for a few minutes to be in the open section? And how many times would we end up moving?

Well, the answer was once, as I put my boot down firmly upon the issue. (ha!)

Do not mistake my intentions, as I am not normally one for the fruit-based drinks, but the prospect of owning such an entertaining keepsake drinking accessory proved to be my Achilles Heel here. (ha!)

What can I say? I wanted the night to get off on a good foot. (ha!)

Okay, I will cease my pathetic attempt at humor. I hopped over and found some squares with whom I could hang out:

Returning to the booth, someone mistook me for an octopus. A blowhard such as myself is rarely at a loss for words, but this was one of those rare moments. I truly took it as a compliment. A while and a few drinks later we decided to shoot a dramatic sunset shot. Ladies and gentlemen, Barack Obama!

Okay, so maybe neither of those things were true.

All things considered, it was a cozy little place that afforded us views of the surrounding suburbs. Given that it was our nation’s birthday, I had the foresight to look up the list of local pyrotechnic displays.

There were 39.

Three of us, my handler included, decided to wait it out, while the remainder of the party left to do ‘industrial-strength’ drinking.

We proceeded to get mellow-mellow with some bourbon and, as the night fell, the fireworks began. Everywhere. Unfortunately, the majority of the displays were so distant that it was nearly impossible to get a shot with both them and my hyperluminant self in frame and properly exposed. I think this made the resulting shot only more beautiful:

With nothing left to see, we returned to the hotel room briefly, prior to an hour-long disappearance of my handler and his lone associate for the purposes of karaoke. I sincerely regret having not been brought; should have lobbied a bit harder. That is not to say, however, that I did not get to flex my musical muscles. Upon their return, I was brought to the hotel lobby and we approached the event’s dance party. It was there that, figuratively, my jaw dropped. I was insistent that I let my voice be heard:

Fancy a piano duet?

Seeing the interminable line to the dance party, we regrouped yet again in our quarters.

It was at this point that my handler left for roughly 30 minutes, having spotted a crowd 29 floors below him. He returned, slurring something about having 70 people chanting “chug” while he guzzled 5 shots of distilled blue agave hooka-side during an impromptu last call ceremony. Things immediately degenerated at this point. At some point I was informed that I was in the presence of a genuine celebrity. Someone from something called ‘Spider Person’ or thereabouts.

I warned you that those Filipinos would appear again. No worries, they were pretty cool…

For Filipinos.

Posted by on 07/23 at 11:40 PM

A million thanks for posting this inframotion.

Posted by Chelsia  on  04/22  at  06:30 AM

You’re the grtsteae! JMHO

Posted by Adele  on  04/22  at  06:48 AM

These topics are so conusfing but this helped me get the job done.

Posted by Doughboy  on  04/22  at  06:57 AM

I was sesoluriy at DefCon 5 until I saw this post.

Posted by Burchard  on  04/22  at  06:58 AM

Pin my tail and call me a doykne, that really helped.

Posted by Gracyn  on  04/22  at  07:02 AM

Oh yeah, fauoblus stuff there you!

Posted by Caiden  on  04/22  at  07:12 AM

A piece of eridtuion unlike any other!

Posted by Emeline  on  04/22  at  07:17 AM

poems on mother
poem on mothers day
poems for mothers

Posted by Adil Shah  on  04/23  at  10:29 AM

mothers day sayings
happy mothers day poem
mothers day poem from daughter

Posted by Adil Shah  on  04/23  at  10:45 AM

mother day pictures
mothers day wishes
mothers day ecards
mother day wishes
mothers day poems from daughter
mothers day funny quotes
mothers day quotes from daughter
gifts for mom
Happy Mothers day
quotes for mothers day
happy mothers day messages
mother day ideas
mother day card
mothers day ideas
happy mothers day wallpapers
happy mothers day images
mothers day pictures
mothers day messages

Posted by happy mothers day quotes  on  04/24  at  05:02 AM

Get them black nail polish, orange nail polish, or any kind of halloween themed cosmetic they can where to school and put in cute gift bag or basket.

Posted by http://artofmaestro.com/cheap_auto_insurance_maui.  on  04/26  at  04:38 AM

I simply want to tell you that I’m newbie to weblog and seriously enjoyed your page. Almost certainly I’m likely to bookmark your site . You definitely come with superb posts. Appreciate it for sharing with us your webpage.

Posted by auto insurance  on  04/26  at  09:01 AM

I do not even know the way I ended up right here, but I assumed this post was good. I don’t recognise who you might be but definitely you’re going to a well-known blogger in the event you aren’t already. Cheers!

Posted by cheap auto insurance  on  04/26  at  09:05 AM

slm arkadaÅŸlar ben 24 yaşındayım ve 7 senedir siÄŸara içiyordum ve bırakmak istediÄŸim defalrca oldu ama baÅŸaramdım en sonunda allahdan sabır isteyerek ve irade ile bıraktım çok zor kolay deil ama bıraktım arkadaÅŸlar ve sigara vaerdiÄŸim parayı her gün kenra koydum ÅŸu amda yüklü bir param var   sizde bırakın

Posted by http://thefirstcook.net/cheap_insurance_in_hayward  on  04/26  at  10:59 AM

Nem-zselésedés ismerős. Dupla adagot főztem, a megadott főzési időkkel (sőt, kicsit több) lett 5 és fél kis üvegnyi dzsemem. A próbacsepp zselésedett kicsit, de aztán lehűlve is nagyon folyós maradt. Zselírozócukorra is gondoltam, inkább pektin, mint zselatin, de végül másnap újrafőztem, be is sűrűsödött, 4 üvegnyire (8 dl).

Posted by cheap insurance  on  04/26  at  11:19 AM

Real libertarians want war?  A government small enough to fit into someone else's country?  An imperialist government taking all of our money and diverting it to the military industrial complex?  If that's a libertarian, I'm not one.Since I think you're the one full of shit, take your conservative water-carrying to a thread with more gullible readers.

Posted by car insurance online  on  04/26  at  11:19 AM

Thank you for all of your hard work on this site. My aunt loves going through internet research and it is easy to understand why. Most of us notice all concerning the dynamic mode you present good tricks via your web blog and even welcome participation from people about this concern while our daughter is really being taught a whole lot. Have fun with the remaining portion of the new year. You’re the one conducting a tremendous job.

Posted by cheap car insurance quotes  on  04/26  at  11:43 AM

“And — and that’s something that — now, I’m not recommending for every future president that they take a shellacking like I did last night. You know, I’m sure there are easier ways to learn these lessons.” — Barack ObamaAs the President pointed out () history can ; the President’s party tends to lose a lot of seats in the Congress when his approval rating goes below 50% in the second year. Clinton’s approval rating was 46% and he lost 53 seats.

Posted by http://artofmaestro.com/three_functions_of_auto_in  on  04/26  at  12:21 PM

salut, je suis odilon zohoun, jeune béninois résident à cotonou. je vous écrit pour vous demander un rendez-vous pour vous rencontrer et discuter d’ub projet très ambitieux qui vous interressera surement. merci de me contacter au 97738055/05336950 ou sur mon mail

Posted by http://artofmaestro.com/fully_comprehensive_car_in  on  04/26  at  12:22 PM

I like the idea of having some sort of a meter, stretching from Red to Green (or maybe white to red, really doesn't matter). There will be a marker, marking off where the average is, and a different color marker, which is your vote.

Posted by cheap auto insurance  on  04/26  at  12:33 PM

hehe - solgunn,jeg skulle bare klippe av meg håret da - men hvis du heller vil løpe maraton, er jeg forfengelig nok til å bli med. (blir så vanskelig med nettinga som skallet.)

Posted by cheap full coverage auto insurance Holland OH  on  04/26  at  02:24 PM

Better Than Chocolate | PatAmsden.com Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I’ve really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

Posted by car insurance Wilmington DE  on  04/26  at  03:36 PM

Descobri ontem, no Jornal de Negócios, que a razão porque Sócrates tem sido atacado nos media deve-se ao facto de ele ter aberto a possibilidade de mais um canal de televisão!!! O que desagradou à concorrência!!!A tanto chegou o despautério do seu advogado Proença de Carvalho. Advogado? Mas que advogado e que distinta lata ele não tem!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by cheapest auto insurance Hot Springs National Park  on  04/26  at  04:02 PM

this was great.  this feels like it was reality tv.  and if it wasn’t, then kudos to the director.  and the “actresses”.  it feels real enough to fool the masses. it’s funny idea.  yeah the guy is a knob but so what.  it’s reality.  he had to be a knob to get a reaction.  it’s funny and it’s not some painful “ooh what’s this all about?“ alleged epic.  it hooks me as a viewer.

Posted by low income auto insurance dmv Logan UT  on  04/26  at  04:13 PM

How is the angry little European man with the small penis doing today? I heard that you men wth small penises can masturbate with two fingers instead of your whole hand. Is that true?

Posted by full coverage car insurance Bloomfield NJ  on  04/26  at  06:19 PM
Page 10 of 200 pages « First  <  8 9 10 11 12 >  Last »

Name:

Email:

Location:

URL:

Smileys

Remember my personal information

Notify me of follow-up comments?

Submit the word you see below:

<< Back to main